Wednesday 3 November 2010

Hello my name is House

Obviously this is not me. I think everybody knows him as Dr Gregory House in the famous TV-series "House". I like his style. Not as an actor but a GOOD doctor despite of his cynical, narcissistic,  misanthropic attitude(According to the Wikipedia). I was inspired to become a doctor because of him.     


But this is me....



My name is Mohd Nazirul Shareef bin Mohd Ridhwan. I am22 years old male which is single for the time being. I'm a fourth year student in the Faculty of Medicine in Gadjah Mada University.
Currently living in Yogyakarta  where the famous Mount Merapi is found. Interesting right?

                                                                                                     Wednesday, 3 November 2010 - 23:10

This blog is in conjunction with the Health System and Disaster Management System. It is about how the health system really works and designed to meet the healthcare needs. I also will share topics on the disaster management system done by the health providers.

Do browse through my future posting and comment so that we could improve ourself and become a better person from what we are now. Thank you and bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.